Today I'm speaking with Nancy Pickard about uncovering limiting beliefs, stepping outside our comfort zone to grow and challenge ourselves. Learning that the juice is in the journey and not just in the end game is a game changer. Becoming growth minded and resilient.
Nancy Pickard is a Certified Integrative Coach through The Ford Institute for Transformational Training and the Levin Life Coach Academy. She is a certified coach of many flavors.
Prior to her work as a coach, she owned and operated a personal training gym. She knows what it takes to help people achieve big goals. She holds multiple personal training certifications and has focused on health and wellness for almost 20 years. Her path towards coaching was a natural evolution—she has a BS in Psychology and an MS in Education.
In 2017, she traveled alone in Thailand and Vietnam and undertook her biggest challenge, climbing Kilimanjaro at the age of 61. Coaching others to step out of fear and into bigger versions of themselves is her passion.
What we discuss:
- What is a growth mindset and how does one cultivate that?
- What is a shadow belief and how does it hold us back?
- How does one move forward when they are afraid?
- How does someone learn to let go of resistance and move in to surrender?
- What does it mean to become the observer and not the reactor?
- How does one set heathy boundaries?
Connect with Nancy:
- Website: https://nancypickardlifecoach.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Nancypickardlifecoach
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nancypickardlifecoach/
Nancy's resources just for Teen Catalyst listeners: